The NCGCA is excited to have you attend our shows and we look forward to seeing you there. Safety is a primary concern and the following rules and regulations are in place for you, our exhibitors and the public.
Please read these carefully;
- Compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- No loaded firearms for other than police or hired security allowed on the premises.
- All vendor firearms must be unloaded, tied in a manner to prevent firing, and the magazines removed.
- All firearms brought on the premises by the public must be checked at the door to confirm that they are not loaded, and tied in a manner to prevent firing and the magazines removed.
- No loaded magazines or clips allowed.
- No firing of firearms allowed on the premises.
- No concealed firearms are allowed for anyone with or without a concealed carry permit, other than police, law enforcement or hired security.
- All ammunition must be in sealed containers.
- No gunsmith work allowed during shows.
- No reloading of any ammunition allowed.
- No display or sales of an illegal firearm or ammunition allowed.
- No black powder allowed.
- No vendor may display more than 5 pounds of Pyrodex and it must be in sealed containers.
- No alcoholic beverages, whether sold, served or brought in by customers or vendors allowed.